Pimpri Chinchwad: A scrap godown at Kudalwadi area of Pimpri Chinchwad, has caught fire. Four fire brigade vans rushed immediately to the location and few more were on the road. Rubber and plastic scrap was in large quantity in the godown and hence the godown caught fire immediately and the fire was covering the larger area in very less time.
The main reason behind this fire is not yet known but it may because of the short circuit in the godown. This incident has caused a huge loss of the owners of the godown.